Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Just a couple of my projects

I have not been very good with keeping my blog up to date.  I will add a few of my latest projects and hope to be better at this blogging thing in the future :)

Thank you everyone for the reminders and for following me.  Hearts n Hugs!!!

the first card was one that I did for our youngest son and his wife for their anniversary.  Pardon the glare. I tried to crop it out and my computer was being hateful!  *sighs



 
 
This next card was done using some beautiful card candy made by my dear friend TruDee.  Thank you TruDee for your awesome shares.
I used GKD heavyweight cardstock, corrugated paper and some jute ribbon
 

1 comment:

  1. They're both lovely. I know your son and DIL will both love the card. I have this thing lately for corrugated so I have to say that I LOVE that card!

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate that you take the time to comment. Hugs!

I apologize for having to use the word verification, but it is due to the amount of spam that has become a real aggravation. :(