Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Email notifications

Hello everyone…

I have been trying to set up my blog to allow you to sign up for email notification when I post something new.
When you put your email address in, the app will have you decipher a word (hate that, but *sighs not my choice)  also they will send you an email so you must click the link they send in that email.  After that it won'd be as annoying  :)    Rarely will I type random posts or descriptions so normally you will only get a message when I upload a photo.   If you want more info on a project, please let me know and I will gladly tell you all about it :)

Thank you for stopping by.  Please leave comments so I know you have been here.  Give me your opinions… I need all the pointers I can get :D

Hugs to all
Karen

7 comments:

  1. Wow Karen. is all I can say. Absolutely beautiful. So happy you have found what you are wanting to do now. Take care. hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shari. Did you look all the way down? lol I have been a busy lil girl huh? I do cards too, but not lately. Have been busy with swaps.
      Thank you for commenting... I am happy to see that notification is working too.

      Delete
    2. Hey Karen. It was still saying that my email was already signed up. I just went ahead and signed up using one of my other emails. It worked so I should be getting them on a regular basis now. Off to check out all of your other projects now!

      Delete
  2. Hey Karen~ I just signed up to get your blog posts through my email. I love that we can do that. Your blog is great, as are your cards. If you are interested, I would love you to visit my blog and sign up to get emails there as well.
    http://judywoodland.blogspot.com/
    Happy stamping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen. I'm still not getting the notifications. I don't know what either one of us can do because I think we've both tried everything. I promise to try and remember to check in at least once a week to see whatever you've posted. I just feel like I'm missing out on all of these beautiful things you're creating because I'm not reminded that you've posted. Now we both know a little something about memory or lack of. LOL Just wanted to let you know in case you were wondering if I'm ignoring your posts. Love ya! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen......Happy Birthday! Miss you, Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Karen, thank you for your comment on my blog - craftingwithjack.blogspot.com. I was looking for your email so I could respond. I wanted to ask if you have started Bible journaling? There are several Bible journaling groups on Facebooks which offer great inspiration and the possibilities are endless with what can you do. Do let me know if I can be of any help. You can pm me on my facebook page Craftingwithjack if you like. Have a great Christmas

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate that you take the time to comment. Hugs!

I apologize for having to use the word verification, but it is due to the amount of spam that has become a real aggravation. :(